The Wife of [shaun] Brian

Beautiful body, and a long neck, with plenty vibrato, she won't get upset. She may be wired, and bent and highly strung, just attach a new strap on and she'll be well hung. She's amped, electric and if you finger her right, she'll play you sweet music right on through the night. Push her buttons and give some gain, hear her distort with screaming sustain. The Mess-I-are loves playing her, he looks pretty bucked, I wonder how many g-strings he might have plucked?

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Gilmour & Rick - Comfortably Numb 07-03-2006



The latest resurrection of this solo on the 'Island Tour with Rick Mason. The tone is superb, and there are some fantastic nuances, but, in my humble opinion, not quite the same structural intergrity as the 'Pulse" version. I feel Gilmour needs the full 9 odd minutes to really build and completye this solo.